We offer legal Court Marriage in Delhi wedding follow for court wedding where we’ve an inclination to produce the couple wondrous suggestions with reference to the marriage. we have an inclination to even have qualified advocates to arrange the total wedding procedures with legal documents and assist them with the complete methodology. A marriage, that has already been reciprocally solemnized, could also be registered either beneath the Hindu wedding Act, 1955 or beneath the Special wedding Act, 1954. Further, the marriage could also be solemnized between any a pair of persons (often when they unit of varied religion or nations).
Our Court Marriage Service is available in Delhi ( New Delhi ), Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Meerut, Agra, Jaipur, Muzaffarnagar. Court Marriage Registration in Delhi, New Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida and NCR, in all Our India
(1). We are in this field for 10 Years (2). World Class Layers (3). Different solution according to problem (4). Very Low cost (5). Hassle-free Process (6). Personalized focus to every client (7). We are in the best in what we do.
Enjoy Your Married Life
Court and Registered Marriage
Court wedding might be a standard procedure, that possesses to be followed by everyone. If a marriage isn’t registered it’s not thought-about valid throughout legal procedures like applying for a joint home equity loan. you will even be punished for not registering your wedding. it’s a rule that each one the marriages ought to be registered whether or not or not you’re having a wedding ceremony or not.
Documents Required For Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Color Photographs – 4 each Person.
2. Govt. Residential Proof ( Passport / Voter Card / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Statement / Rent Deed / Lease Deed) of Persons.
3. DOB Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Standard Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee required a Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any person is widow/ widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having a foreign residential address.
7. Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
8. Two Witnesses ( Both should be 18+ )
Urgent Query ?+91-828-787-8840
Best Court Marriage Delhi
We offer legal Court wedding in Delhi wedding follow for court wedding where we've an inclination to produce the couple wondrous suggestions with reference to the marriage. we have an inclination to even have qualified advocates to arrange the total wedding procedures with legal documents and assist them with the complete methodology.
Adv Vikash AryaAddress:- Chamber No. 636, Western Wing,
Tis Hzari Court,
Call Now:- +91-828-787-8840